Sunday, November 30, 2008

Now on Facebook!

So I decided that I need to close down my Bada Blingg MySpace for a short while... I have had some shipping "issues" that I wont get into here but due to the UNRELYABLE post office & my hubby I have some seriously angry customers... UGH! So I thought I would shut down MySpace for a very short while & stick mainly with Etsy... & then start to build a new set of policies & work on my facebook...

You should check it out if you get the chance...Here.

And dont forget... sometime this week I will be posting details on a VDay giveaway!!
So keep checking back!

I hope everyone has an awesome week!

XOXO
:0)Tawny

2 comments:

crochetdlane said...

Uggggg PO problems!!! I can totally relate! Hope everything gets resolved soon!! Ooooooo a giveaway!!!!! I love those!! And as soon I get caught up, I will need to host one of those too! ;)

Hugs!

Lindsay

Jacylann Nix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.