Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Hub-Bub...

I drove home from work today with my head buzzing... with all the To Dos in my days...
Work party.... find that super awesome ugly christmas sweater, & make 14 fabulous gifts for 14 awesome crafters... schedule appointments for ALL kids to get teeth cleaned, & add me in there while Im at it...
Pack Cjs slumber party stuff, & grab present tomorrow...

All that & more was zipping through my head when I picked the kids up from school... & then there went more ToDos!!...
Kids party favors... gotta bake cookies for teachers gifts... get the dog into be groomed... mail all out of state presents...

dog needs shots....

FINALLY we made it home, & as I was getting dinner preped & the chef & I were going over the massive list that is consuming my life I hear a tiny giggle from the tree... & this is what I find....



THIS is why I love Christmas... THIS is why all the craziness is worth it...

♥Tawny