Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Etsy things I ♥ right now...

The past few weekends have found me getting in the "spring spirit" around the house. We have cleaned out the closets, rearranged the studio, and added a fresh coat of paint to almost anything that will stand still... children and animals excluded.

And with the new look I have of course fallen head over heals for a few new things, such as...

These must be mine!


MyMiMi's etsy shop is a feast for my eyes!
I reeeally think my living room needs a few of these pillows!

This wall decal is currently the inspiration for my bathroom wall... I cant wait for it to be finished!


There are so many cute decals in beepart's store! I think I could cover ALOT of very random things in fun pop art!


And who wouldnt love these!


Stacking nun dolls from MooShoo Pork? YES PLEASE!!

I cant wait to show you the new look Im giving the casa!
Have you caught spring fever yet?
I hope so!

Be good to each other!
♥ Tawny

No comments: