Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012... The year of The Turn Around

Dec. 31st, 2011

   I spent today soaking in inspiration... I blog surfed a bit, spent time with family, and chatted with friends... and of course I spent a very good part of the day in reflection, as I'm sure most of you did...
  
   2011 brought many things here in Daily Icing land, a career change... financial struggles and triumphs... the dissolvement of friendships, others have been made so very much stronger, and new ones have blossomed... the loss of a loved one and in that loss I found what family really means.
   I guess what I'm saying is, 2011 was not at all what I had planned... and with each hurt came healing, with each disappointment triumph followed. I am so very thankful for each moment.
  This time last year I had a list of achievements and resolutions for the new year... some I accomplished... others, well you know how that goes...

So in my contemplation of the up coming new year, I have decided to dub 2012 as the year Tawny gets selfish. Ive heard it said that 2012 is the "Year of The Turn Around"... I kinda liked that.
   I plan on spending 2012 turning around... spending time on ME from getting my self in shape, both mentally and physically... to braving new adventures in my career and taking the time to stop and smell the roses, enjoying every moment with my friends and family. To find the truest me and embrace her.
  
   I pray that 2012 brings you all much love, and happiness, and a chance to see all your dreams come true!



Be Good to Each Other!


No comments: