Sunday, July 4, 2010

I only have a second...

and i have no clue why i decided it would be a good idea to post this now, other than i need to get this out...

I need a change... I need to find that place where I feel I am whole again & as much as I hate to say it my current employment situation is lacking.
& I feel completely stupid. This should be my dream job, the other women i work with... its thier dream job, so why cant i jump on the band wagon???

Its left me empty... & Im done feeling the daily dread.
I started remodling my studio this weekend... its been almost 2 years since i spent more than 30 minutes in it... its become sad, lonely & forgotten... no to mention a HUGE mess!!!

But it was calling to me... & for once I listened.
& this is what it wants....



I will give it what it wants.

♥tawny

1 comment:

studio pashnada said...

I'm surprised you made it this long - your personality and dreams are far too big for there

glad to see you answering the call of your studio - really like your journal pages

please call me Tawny - there's so much I've been learning about doing this art business and I would love to share

not to mention, just talk about what's happened in the last year since I've seen you