Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What Works for me Wednesday


I know this is not a new concept... but I cant tell you how many times this little trick my grandma taught me has helped sooth my sweet tooth!

So, for today's What Works for me Wednesday tip:

Pre scoop and freeze your favorite cookie dough!



When making a batch of cookies... drop cookies, cut outs you name it, I ALWAYS double the recipe... #1 because I have 2 teenage boys that will easily eat a batch of cookies all on their own, {baked or not}
and B... because you never know when the munchies will hit and you want cookies at 2am   AHEM...

So I just drop them/or cut them out pop them on a cookie sheet and freeze... annnnd...
SHAZAM! 
You have cookies at your beckon call!

I store them in Ziploc Freezer Bags with the baking info written on the front...



Be Good to Each Other!



1 comment:

Heathen said...

I love this idea...it's brilliant!