Friday, March 14, 2008

A day at the Zoo....

Photobucket

What a super fun day!! Cjs K5 class went on their Zoo trip today... nothing better than a day with 35 6yr olds! tee hee!
We were lucky enough to get paired up with Josh... (Cjs BFF) so it was smooth sailing!

We rode the carousel ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

& we checked out the Lorikeets.... & let them drink nectar out of our hands!!

Photobucket

& the new Lion cubs are the sweetest things ever!

Photobucket

Bellas favorite animal was the elephant.... we even had to get a stuffed one on the way out.... His name is Horton!
Photobucket

I am completely exhausted.... & wind burned.... & ready to crash... but it was an awesome day hangin out with my kiddos & their buddies!

GO WILDCATS!

Photobucket

1 comment:

crochetdlane said...

O WOW it looks like they had loads of fun at the zoo!! I want to go!

I have tagged you! Stop by my blog and and check it out!

Lindsay

http://crochetdlane.blogspot.com/