Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What a Magical Weekend!.... a fairies Tale

Hear ye! Hear Ye! Come one & all to bear witness to the magical tale of one who has traveled far & seen much!
I dear readers have spent the weekend trapped in the body of the fairy D'jour...(a giggling, mischivous fairy, who loves all things sparkley & sweet!) surrounded by pirates... by kings & queens... witches & wizards... elfs & knomes... wenches & peasants... & many a mortal!
Entertaining small children with my silliness & tales of my mushroom in winch I live drinking nectar for dinner & catching moonbeams for play!
... but Alas... the week has begun & my wings have faded away.... but here are the memories I have taken with me....

My Best Fairy Friend....


The Royal Parade.... on the way to the wedding... "Long live the King!!! HAZAH!




The beautiful Belly Dancers that tempted me to join them....


My Merfriends.....




The Skrivey Pirates that joined me in my travels....



...and a couple of beings that I cast my fairy charms upon...








I can not wait till the next adventure!

No comments: