Sunday, November 7, 2010

A month of thankfuls...

So alot of my facebook pals are posting one thing they are thankful for each day of November... at first I was all eye rolling and scoffing... {my mood hasnt been what you would call "happy" lately} Then I remembered something someone told me once... "forced joy is better than genuine depression." and so I decided that it was high time I snapped out of it!

So I'm joining in the Thankfulness... here on the blog!

Im 6 days behind... so I better get started!

Welcome to MY month of thankfuls!

#1 My Home...
We live in a teeny tiny house... but its OURS... and I love it, I grew up in this house... have raised my family here, so many memories. I love it.

#2 My kids...


Who wouldn't love these scallywags!


#3 Im thankful for my hubby... things have been kinda hard lately, but I know we will make it through... we always do!!



#4 Im thankful for my job... I have the coolest job around! YES at times I fall into the feel sorry for myself state that we all fall into... but really if you think about it... I have the coolest job!!

#5 Im thankful for Nyquil... I have been drugged for the last 24 hours trying to get over the death... and I think Im finally on the mend.

#6 I'm thankful for pumpkin spiced pecan ice cream... YUM.

#7 I'm thankful for my blog... and my readers... its an awesome venue for my rants and randomness!

I hope you check in daily for a thankful update... and let me know what YOUR thankful for in your daily life!

Be blessed, and be good to each other!
♥ Tawny

stay tuned for Sunday Dinner!!

No comments: