Sunday, January 16, 2011

Armed with Aetaminophen and Guaifenesin I am taking over the world...

Guess what I have been doing the last 4 days...

you guessed it! Fighting the flu bug!

Wednesday night 2 littles came home with a fever and within 24 hours only myself and one of the teenagers still stood. The flu bug hit the Corrente house full force! {guess we should have gotten those dang shots!}

So needless to say, the only things in my kitchen right now are crackers, 7up and every cold and fever reducer known to man! And Sunday Dinner will consist of Pizza Hut and Dr Pepper.

But no worries dear friends, this coming week I will be back with a great things I ♥, along with a new feature... and some funny anecdotes!

So now I will curl up on the couch with my grandmas quilt and this hot tea, because surely this tickle in my throat and aches in my muscles are only due to exhaustion, right????



Be good to each other... and stay healthy!

♥ Tawny

1 comment:

Heathen said...

So sorry you've been attacked by the flu bug. I just finished fighting it off myself. It lasts about a week, just keep taking the 2 meds you mentioned until you feel 100% human again.