Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of school & other happenings...



Yesterday was the firt day of school... ((Im late sharing this I know... but soon you will find out why...))

Its hard to believe that I have a Freshman ... a 7th grader... a 1st grader & Bella is in PreK! Where has the time gone! I remember when that freshman boy was heading off to his first day of Kindergarden crying his eyes out for me... & now he is almost a man!

& little Miss Bella...

She did great for her first time away from me... a little worried at first but she warmed up real quick...


I think I was much more worried than she was... & I cryed all the way home...

My Big first grader was super ready to start the school year... & even tho he was worried that he would "HATE" 1st grade he hopped in the van & told me all about his rocking first day as a 1st grader! ((he even loved Mrs Cruise... surprise!))



And even more exciting than the first day of school... was the 6 hour stay in the emergancy room with London due to a severe hip sprain durring football practice... I still say my baby is too little for football! but what do I know!! He is mayjorly depressed about it cuz he will miss the first real game & have to be on crutches for a week or so... but I am so thankful it is just a sprain... & I am PRAYING that tonight we wont have any surprises... 3 nights in a row with little to no sleep starts getting to girl!

okay... off to nap!

1 comment:

crochetdlane said...

O Miss Bella looks so cute! Xiera was a bit worried at first but once she got her hugs she was ready to go!! :( I was really wanting to ball my eyes out but held it in wiping a tear from my eye in the hall. ONG about London!! How is he doing? Poor guy! And Poor you! Girl you need some sleep!!! SERIOUSLY!! Hugs!

Lindsay