Sunday, August 10, 2008

Following in my footsteps....


When I put the pastery Chef hat on she too wants to be a pastery chef...
And when I am sitting for hours making jewelry for other little girls she never once complains... she just wants beads, or clay or whatever else I am working with...
This weekend Daddy was gone... off to rock out at OzFest with his buddys... & the brothers all had friends over to keep them busy... so the princess & I snuck off in the evenings for pedicures & to the bead shop where she picked out lovely rainbow fiberoptic beads & 2 sweet ladybugs so we could make bestfriend bracelets...
I only have a week left with her... & then she will be off to school & new BFFs & adventures of her own... & when I think about it my heart breaks.
I wont be taking it off anytime soon... she wont let me... but everytime I look at it I am reminded of just how much she sees... & watches me & of how much I will miss her.

1 comment:

crochetdlane said...

Awwwww this brought tears to my eyes! Xiera starts preschool here in a couple weeks too and I am just so excited for her and sad at the same time. Those BFF bracelets are adorable! How cute is that?

Lindsay