Friday, August 8, 2008

I Scream... You Scream....

WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!


The screams resonated through the house..."I hear the Ice Cream Man!!!!" OMG... the ice cream man... NO WAY!!!

I am at times a tad leary of the ice cream man... Ive seen far to many horror flicks & watch way to much Dateline... but how could I keep my kids from this summers right of passage...
Everytime we hear the little song coming down the street one kiddo runs to stop the van & I am pulling every dollar bill I can find out of my purse & yesterday pair of jeans!
& each time they all get the same things!...


& Its always worth it....



Happy Summer!

1 comment:

crochetdlane said...

Mmmmmmmmm.....yummy ice cream! I used to love the ice cream truck as a kid. Poor Xiera and Zella have NEVER seen a real ice cream truck since we live out in the country! My poor babes are truly missing out!! I want that tweety pop!!! YUM!

Lindsay