Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to Hollywood! Land of Dreams.....

You know that last scene in Pretty Woman where the Rasta guy is walking across the street & he says...
"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin"??
I dont know how many of you know this... but a few weeks ago I had my "whats your dream" break through

I decided those few weeks ago that I was going to dig myself out of this creative funk... I was going to jump back into my studio & reconnect with the Tawny that I put on the back burner 2 years ago. & to make a long story short... its working.

I have tuned out all the noise... & now Im back on the right path.

I havent been this inspired in so long!
I am determined to make this crazy dream of mine come true, & so I started diving into the sea of information there is out there about building a blog... crafting & selling... website design... & just basic eye candy!

& I thought I would share a few here!

First & foremost... Handmade Market Place by Kari Chapin... is my new bible!



If you want to make the crazy world of handmade your life... you gotta check out her book! I found Kari's book one day when I was blog surfing. I came across Tranquility Du Jour & was hooked... & then Kimberly interviewed Kari about her book. I went & bought it THAT NIGHT! I ♥ it!!

Also through the beauty of the blogsphere I came across Confessions of a Paper Freak

Photobucket

I have to admit I clicked onto Emmy's blog in the hopes of winning a giveaway... & in the end I feel like I got so much more!
Right now {Emmy} is nearing the end of her blog series "Your The Boss"
Its a MUST read... there are so many tips & words of encouragement!

There are so many others in this crazy, busting at the seams, crafty, bloggy community that have inspired me & made me want to make this dream come true... too many to list here... so i guess all there is left to say is...
Whats your dream?

♥Tawny

1 comment:

studio pashnada said...

to make enough money with my art that I can quit accounting completely