Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little inspiration... a surprise field trip... & my newest addiction

Isnt it awesome that I get paid {occationally} to cruise about town & take in a new breath of inspiration!?
It really was needed... & we all had a super time! I have to say... that as far as surprise field trips go... this one was good.

What girl doesnt love a bit of The French Cowgirl, some antique browsing a cafe lunch & more with her girls??

And the inspiration was... well inspiring!



A very Tawny version of this is being constructed in my garage as we speak!

My camera wanted to click away at all the yumminess my eyes took in... but I couldnt let it. sad.

However with all those colors & textures in my brain I can now sit here & play with my newest addiction...



Yeah, I know Im the last to jump on the digital scrapbooking wagon... but I am in ♥ ♥ ♥!!

Lots more to come this week... so keep checking back!!
& oh... are you following me?? you want some cool freebies & a rad back to school giveaway?? click that follow button!!

♥ Tawny

No comments: