Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I ♥ today...

One of my favorite things to do to unwind after a long day is to browse a little eye candy on the interwebs!!!

I love flickr! These images have made my eyes happy! Enjoy!!



1. Savoy camera... it will be mine... oh yes, it will be mine!
2. This sweet little Shasta is my dream
3. I want these sweet little cones all around my house!
4. If this little bouquet was on my desk at work it would make everything happier!!

oh & if I had this stationary set I would write love notes & fairy tales all day long!



It is from Etsy seller Quirky and Cute Art by Stephanie Fizer her store is spectacular!

Have a great week blog friends!
♥ Tawny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That stationary is sweet! And I love Stephanie Fizers other art. Thanks for the Etsy link! :)

You can call me Tawny.... said...

Im so glad you liked it!!
:0)Tawny