Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My trip down the rabbit hole...

I hate when people tell me I cant do something... "Dont be silly Tawnya, that will just be a disater..."
It makes me angry, and it hurts my feelings.
It also pisses me off spurs me on just enough to prove them wrong.

I have a very silly dream... and everyday I peel back another layer of pure awesomeness.

Someday Lollipops Sugar Shoppe will be no more... LSS will crawl into its chrysalis and emerge a new... fresh ... fullfilling, something different.

And the whole unknown of that makes me nervous and thrilled all at the same time.

But now, while Im still in this fuzzy caterpillar phase, I will do what I have always done, I will jump in feet first... and learn while Im falling.

To those around me, get ready... your tummys will be full... your waistbands will expand... and as always I will be a basket case! But in the end... its going to be magical.

so here we go!

♥ Tawny




 

No comments: