Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Out on the road today, I saw a BLACK FLAG sticker on a Cadillac"

Remember when summer was all about sleeping in, and laying out? When the tape deck blasted tunes from your car stereo or your boom box while you splashed around in that carefully picked out bikini at the lake...

Those fantastic days filled with sun and friends, and the nights that you never wanted to end.

{Oh and that time that Christine and I tried to lighten our hair with lemon juice and hers just turned orange... mine did nothing at all.}

Summer camps where you always united in song with people you swore you would never forget and someday see again...

Summer romances that swept you off your feet and made your head dizzy...

Sneaking your first smoke, and beer... {shhhhhhhhhh don't tell my mom.}

Fast cars and cute boys... sleep overs and sunburns.

Some of the most influential moments of my life happened in those 3 precious months...

I guess all I'm trying to say is whether your 16 or 36... heck 66 for that matter, make the summer of 2011 one that you will never forget!

Happy Summer Friends!
Be good to each other!

♥ Tawny

No comments: